Buying and Merchandising Admin
We have an amazing opportunity for a Buying and Merchandising Admin to join our team based in Oxford Circus. This role is responsible for assisting with the planning, selection and ordering of our Fine and Designer watch ranges in our Selfridges concessions, TWG stores and third party business.
Supporting both the Buyers and Merchandisers, assisting in all administrative tasks with focus on sku creation, raising POs, managing deliveries and intake, supplier liaison and ensuring cost and retail prices are correct on the system.
- Ensure all skus are correctly set up and maintained on the system, such as model ref, price , EAN.
- To ensure all orders are accurately raised and maintained on the system.
- Chasing deliveries and maintaining the delivery schedule.
- Cost and Retail price management; loading the correct cost and retail price when creating a sku, updating pricing where appropriate and communicating price changes efficiently to all relevant parties.
- Manage and update the range file used by the B&M team.
- Communicating efficiently with all teams: e-commerce, warehouse, IT, accounts on any SKU or order related issues.
- Ensuring optimum flow of communication with the B&M team to resolve any issue.
- Experience in Buying and Merchandising.
- Confident communicator.
- Has the ability to prioritise and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Luxury/Designer brand knowledge would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you are interested please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org