Zenith El Primero Chronomaster Power Reserve The Watch Gallery Exclusive Limited Edition.
This automatic chronograph has a central second hand with a 30 minute counter. The El Primero movement is visible through the open-work dial and has a power reserve of 50 hours.
Limited to just 10 pieces worldwide, this unique collaboration features The Watch Gallery's signature blue on the dial, second hand, power reserve indicator and the stitching on the black alligator strap. The escape wheel and the lever have been given dramatic coloured coatings – bright purple for the wheel, blue for the lever – to draw the eye to them. Each model has the number 1-10 engraved on the caseback.
Apply Online for PaybyFinance.
- Select your preferred payment plan from the options presented and complete the order process and subsequent PaybyFinance application form (this should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete).
- Please note PaybyFinance orders can only be delivered to your UK home address.
- On completion of your application Hitachi will contact you with a decision; please allow up to 5 working days for a response.
- Our online concierge will confirm a delivery date (by email or phone) once your application has been accepted.
- Your 10% deposit payment will only be processed on delivery of your order.
- In the event that your application is unsuccessful your payment will not be processed. Please note that your bank may reserve the funds in your account for 1-7 working days.
PaybyFinance is available on all items over £1500 and is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance (UK) PLC with whom we have a commercial relationship.
Authorised Zenith retailer
As a certified Zenith dealer, all of our watches are supplied securely packed in official brand presentation boxes with stamped and dated documentation including the manufacturer's 2 year international warranty.
Free bracelet re-sizing
If your watch has a linked bracelet, we can adjust the size before it's sent so that it fits straight out of the box.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email - please reply to this email with your wrist measurement (in mm) and we'll make the necessary adjustments before despatch. Any links that have been removed will be sent with your watch. In some cases you may need additional links - in which case we'll get in touch as there may be a small additional cost as we'll need to source these from the manufacturer.
For a handy guide to watch sizing take a look at our sizing guide.
FREE UK DELIVERY & RETURNS
Your watch will be carefully wrapped, packed and delivered using a signed-for next day courier service. For full details please see our Delivery Information page.
Extended Christmas Returns: We’ve extended our FREE UK returns for the Christmas period to Friday 10th January 2014. Should you or the recipient of your gift not be absolutely satisfied, we can arrange for free return despatch of the item. See details.
CLICK & COLLECT
In addition to our own The Watch Gallery stores, we’ve partnered with a UK-wide network of authorised independent jewellers, meaning you can arrange to collect your watch at a convenient time and location within 48 hours of placing your order online.
We ship fully insured to selected countries via a variety of couriers. For more information click here.