Art-deco inspired Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo Q3748421, contemporary in design with pure geometric shapes. The Reverso is a unique, reversible watch which Jaeger-LeCoultre launched in 1931 distinguished by a sliding case in its base that swivels around for polo players who wanted to protect their watch crystals.
The watch is distinguished by its generous dimensions and an easy to read dial with aesthetic refinement. Back-to-back dial controlled by a single Calibre Jaeger-LeCoultre 896 mechanical movement with 28,800 vibrations per hour, a 48-hour power reserve, 19 jewels and 183 pieces. Rectangular swivel stainless steel case and sapphire crystal. Aesthetics include a back-to-back dial, the front silvered Guilloché and Clou de Paris pattern dial displays the reference time zone and includes black transferred numerals, a second hand and an intelligent date display which follows the time zone. The back black dial displays the second time zone with day/night indicator and 24-hour display.
Secured by a black alligator leather strap with double folding buckle. Water resistant to 30 metres. Every watch made by Jaeger-LeCoultre has passed their 1000-hour control tests ensuring the watch is functioning at its very best.
Apply Online for PaybyFinance.
Please note that PaybyFinance is available for UK residents only.
- Select your preferred payment plan from the options presented and complete the order process and subsequent PaybyFinance application form (this should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete).
- Please note PaybyFinance orders can only be delivered to your UK home address.
- On completion of your application Hitachi will contact you with a decision; please allow up to 5 working days for a response.
- Our online concierge will confirm a delivery date (by email or phone) once your application has been accepted.
- Your 10% deposit payment will only be processed on delivery of your order.
- In the event that your application is unsuccessful your payment will not be processed. Please note that your bank may reserve the funds in your account for 1-7 working days.
PaybyFinance is available on all items over £1500 and is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance (UK) PLC with whom we have a commercial relationship.
Authorised Jaeger-LeCoultre retailer
As a certified Jaeger-LeCoultre dealer, all of our watches are supplied securely packed in official brand presentation boxes with stamped and dated documentation including the manufacturer's 2 year international warranty.
Free bracelet re-sizing
If your watch has a linked bracelet, we can adjust the size before it's sent so that it fits straight out of the box.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email - please reply to this email with your wrist measurement (in mm) and we'll make the necessary adjustments before despatch. Any links that have been removed will be sent with your watch. In some cases you may need additional links - in which case we'll get in touch as there may be a small additional cost as we'll need to source these from the manufacturer.
For a handy guide to watch sizing take a look at our sizing guide.
Jaeger-LeCoultre is available from the following stores. To check stock and reserve instore please call 020 7952 2730.
The Watch Gallery
Selfridges Exchange Square
Laings of Glasgow 46-50 Argyll Arcade - Glasgow