This Limited Edition IWC Vintage Ingenieur 2012 is available to buy now with only 500 pieces having been produced worldwide, 36 of which are being sold in the UK.
The Vintage Ingenieur comes in a 42.5mm stainless steel case with a sapphire crystal transparent caseback. The exhibition back provides full view of the 8011 calibre movement with Pellaton winding system - a homage to the first Ingenieur Automatic movement that was developed by Albert Pellaton in 1995.
This model is a rare collector's piece.
Apply Online for PaybyFinance.
- Select your preferred payment plan from the options presented and complete the order process and subsequent PaybyFinance application form (this should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete).
- Please note PaybyFinance orders can only be delivered to your UK home address.
- On completion of your application Hitachi will contact you with a decision; please allow up to 5 working days for a response.
- Our online concierge will confirm a delivery date (by email or phone) once your application has been accepted.
- Your 10% deposit payment will only be processed on delivery of your order.
- In the event that your application is unsuccessful your payment will not be processed. Please note that your bank may reserve the funds in your account for 1-7 working days.
PaybyFinance is available on all items over £1500 and is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance (UK) PLC with whom we have a commercial relationship.
Authorised IWC retailer
As a certified IWC dealer, all of our watches are supplied securely packed in official brand presentation boxes with stamped and dated documentation including the manufacturer's 2 year international warranty.
Free bracelet re-sizing
If your watch has a linked bracelet, we can adjust the size before it's sent so that it fits straight out of the box.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email - please reply to this email with your wrist measurement (in mm) and we'll make the necessary adjustments before despatch. Any links that have been removed will be sent with your watch. In some cases you may need additional links - in which case we'll get in touch as there may be a small additional cost as we'll need to source these from the manufacturer.
For a handy guide to watch sizing take a look at our sizing guide.
IWC is available from the following stores. To check stock and reserve instore please call 020 7952 2730.
The Watch Gallery
Parkhouse Hampshire - Southampton
Robert Gatward Jewellers - Ipswich
Parkhouse Cardiff - Cardiff
Laings of Glasgow 46-50 Argyll Arcade - Glasgow