Breitling Transocean Steel Chronograph Watch AB015112/C860 154A
Swiss-made, automatic chronograph movement, equipped with a Breitling Calibre 01 entirely developed and produced in-house at Breitling workshops. Central chronograph seconds hand with 1/4th, 30-minute and 12-hour counters, sapphire crystal glass and water resistant to 100 metres.
The Transocean collection was designed to be the ultimate contemporary classic. Launched in 1958, the collection features shock-resistant and anti-magnetic and watertight timepieces that far surpass the functionality of the average watch. This model features a polished steel case, 'midnight blue' dial with date display at 4.30.
Apply Online for PaybyFinance.
Please note that PaybyFinance is available for UK residents only.
- Select your preferred payment plan from the options presented and complete the order process and subsequent PaybyFinance application form (this should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete).
- Please note PaybyFinance orders can only be delivered to your UK home address.
- On completion of your application Hitachi will contact you with a decision; please allow up to 5 working days for a response.
- Our online concierge will confirm a delivery date (by email or phone) once your application has been accepted.
- Your 10% deposit payment will only be processed on delivery of your order.
- In the event that your application is unsuccessful your payment will not be processed. Please note that your bank may reserve the funds in your account for 1-7 working days.
PaybyFinance is available on all items over £1500 and is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance (UK) PLC with whom we have a commercial relationship.
Authorised Breitling retailer
As a certified Breitling dealer, all of our watches are supplied securely packed in official brand presentation boxes with stamped and dated documentation including the manufacturer's 5 year international warranty.
Free bracelet re-sizing
If your watch has a linked bracelet, we can adjust the size before it's sent so that it fits straight out of the box.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email - please reply to this email with your wrist measurement (in mm) and we'll make the necessary adjustments before despatch. Any links that have been removed will be sent with your watch. In some cases you may need additional links - in which case we'll get in touch as there may be a small additional cost as we'll need to source these from the manufacturer.
For a handy guide to watch sizing take a look at our sizing guide.
All of our watches are sent using an insured, 'signed for' next day delivery service. On the successful completion of your order we'll send a despatch confirmation email which will include full track & trace information. We offer a variety of shipping options (at checkout) including upgrades for weekend and before 9am delivery. For further details see our delivery options.
Try it on at home
With FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS on all orders try this watch on at home and if doesn't work for you, just return it within 7 days for a full refund.
For full details see our Returns & Refunds policy.
Click & Collect
- Click & Collect is available for FREE
- Ready to pick up within 48 hours
Breitling is available at the following Watch Gallery stores:
- Westfield - The Village. London. W12 7GD. Westfield London
- 400 Oxford Street. London. W1A 1AB. Selfridges London
- 1 Exchange Square. Manchester. M3 1BD. Selfridges Manchester
If you'd like to view a specific watch please call our concierge on 020 7952 2730 before visiting so that we can ensure stock is available at your chosen store.