|LOCATION||EXPECTED DELIVERY TIME||PRICE|
|Orders completed before 1pm||Next Working Day||Free|
|Orders completed after 1pm||2 Working Days||Free|
|CLICK & COLLECT|
|UK Only||2 Working Days||Free|
|EU||3-5 Working Days||£15|
|Rest of the World||5-10 Working Days||£25|
Summer Bank Holiday information
Please note that any order safe after Friday 22nd August 1pm will be posted on Tuesday for Wednesdays delivery. Phone lines are closed Monday the 25thAugust
- Standard UK delivery is FREE.
- All parcels are sent fully insured via a trackable next day service.
- A signature will be requested on receipt. If you are not at the address at the time of delivery, the courier service will leave a card with details for arranging a re-delivery or collection at your nearest sorting office.
- Collections and deliveries are not made on Sundays or Bank Holidays, so please allow for additional delivery time on orders made on these days.
- For deliveries to Islands and the Highlands please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery to avoid disappointment.
- For detailed delivery times to specific regions see the Royal Mail website.
- Finance orders can only be shipped to the billing address (the registered address for the card used to pay the deposit).
- We offer a click & collect service within selected The Watch Gallery stores.
- When selecting an item you can choose to select your nearest store for delivery.
- Please allow 2 working days for the item to be shipped. Once received, the store will contact you to arrange a convenient collection time.
- Please ensure you take personal ID including the credit card used to make your payment with you to the store.
- Click & Collect is available only for standard credit card payments and excludes Finance and Paypal payment methods.
- Tracked & Insured Delivery: £15.00
- For destinations within the EU (see full list) we offer a 3-5 day tracked and insured service. All goods delivered within the EU will be charged inclusive of UK VAT.
REST OF THE WORLD
- Tracked & Insured Delivery: £25.00
- Dependent upon brand and destination we ship internationally using an insured and trackable service. All goods delivered outside of the EU will be charged exclusive of UK VAT and Delivery Duty Unpaid. We can arrange to ship with Delivery Duty Paid but as this varies by region please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- Russia - At present we are unable to ship to Russia due to Customs Restrictions.
- Please check that the shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they're in transit.
- Before we can despatch your purchase, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer.
- Please ensure that your billing address matches that kept on record with your card issuer.
- Occasionally we may need to contact you to confirm additional security details before shipping your order.
- Please note these checks are all made for your security. We will try our best to minimise any delay.
- Your purchase is insured whilst in transit until it is delivered and signed for.
- A signature is required for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
- If you do not receive the goods in person (i.e. for gift orders or where an item has been signed for by a concierge/reception desk) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
- WILL TAX BE DEDUCTED FROM THE PRICE OF MY ORDER? VAT will be removed at the checkout for orders made outside of the EU.
- IS MY DELIVERY INSURED? Yes, every delivery is fully insured whilst in transit.
- WHAT COURIER DO YOU USE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS? We use DHL for all international orders.
- HOW CAN I PAY? You can buy via the website using Debit/Credit Card, Pay Pal or Bank Transfer – contact customer services for details.
- HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE? Approximately 3-5 working days for orders made inside the EU. Approximately 5-10 working days for orders made outside the EU.
- HOW DO I RETURN AN ORDER? You have 14 days to return an item bought at our full retail price to claim a refund. Returned items must be sent back unworn and in their original condition with labels and tags intact. We do not arrange or insure International returns – please use a fully insured track able service.
- WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU DELIVER TO? At present we can deliver to any country in the world with the exception of Russia.
- WILL HAVE TO PAY IMPORT TAX/DUTY? When importing goods to some countries Import Tax / Duty may apply. Please contact your local Customs Office for details.