|LOCATION||EXPECTED DELIVERY TIME||PRICE|
|Orders completed before 1pm||Next Working Day||Free|
|Orders completed after 1pm||2 Working Days||Free|
|CLICK & COLLECT|
|UK Only||2 Working Days||Free|
|EU||3-5 Working Days||£15|
|Rest of the World||5-10 Working Days||£25|
*Please contact our team on 020 7952 2730 for further information including country-specific costs and delivery times.
All products are shipped FREE using Royal Mail Special Delivery which is a trackable next day service delivering within the UK. A signature will be requested on receipt. If you are not in at the time of delivery, the Royal Mail will leave a card with details for arranging a re-delivery or collection at your nearest sorting office. All orders are by default sent out for pre 1pm delivery, if you require a pre 9am delivery or delivery on a specific day then please contact us via email@example.com quoting your order reference
Please note, collections and deliveries are not made on Bank Holidays or Sundays. Please allow additional time, if ordering on or near public holidays or during Sale periods. For deliveries to Islands and the far North please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery to avoid disappointment. For detailed delivery times to specific regions see the Royal Mail website. Finance orders can only be shipped to the billing address (the stated account address for the payment card used for the deposit payment).
We offer a click & collect service within selected The Watch Gallery stores. (Westfiled, white city and Chelsea) When selecting an item you can choose to select your nearest store for delivery. Please allow 2 working days for the item to be shipped. Once received, the store will contact you to arrange a convenient collection time. Please ensure you take personal ID including the credit card used to make your payment with you to the store. Click & Collect is available only for standard credit card payments and excludes interest free credit Finance and Paypal payment methods.
Dependent upon the brand and shipping location, we are able to despatch outside of the UK. Most items will be shipped on a Delivery Duty Paid basis which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the final purchase price. For a shipping, tax and duty estimate for deliveries outside of the UK, please complete the international shipping form. Please note that the following brands are only available for despatch within the UK and EU: Baume & Mercier, Montblanc. and Jaeger Le Coultre, Pre owned watches including, but not limited to Cartier, Rolex, and Panerai
Please check that the shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they're in transit. and we are unable to deliver to PO.box numbers
Items ordered via V12 finance can only be dispatched to the billing address unless prior arrangemnts have been made (please contact us prior to dispatch for further details)
Before we can despatch your purchase, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. Please ensure that your billing address matches that kept on record with your card issuer. We will do our best to minimise any delay. Occasionally we may need to contact you to confirm additional security details before shipping your order.
Your purchase is insured whilst in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you do not receive the goods in person (i.e. for gift orders or where an item has been signed for by a concierge/reception desk) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
- WILL TAX BE DEDUCTED FROM THE PRICE OF MY ORDER? VAT will be removed at the checkout for orders made outside of the EU. plesase see exclusions of itmes that we cannot ship outisde the EU in the international shipping section
- IS MY DELIVERY INSURED? Yes, every delivery is fully insured whilst in transit.
- WHAT COURIER DO YOU USE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS? We use DHL for all international orders.
- HOW CAN I PAY? You can buy via the website using Debit/Credit Card, Pay Pal or Bank Transfer – contact customer services for details.
- HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE? Approximately 3-5 working days for orders made inside the EU. Approximately 5-10 working days for orders made outside the EU.
- HOW DO I RETURN AN ORDER? You have 14 days to return an item bought at our full retail price to claim a refund. Returned items must be sent back unworn and in their original condition with labels and tags intact. We do not arrange or insure International returns – please use a fully insured track able service. See Returns & Refunds
- WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU DELIVER TO? At present we can deliver to any country in the world with the exception of Russia. And Chinacertain Item restrictions apply, contact customer services for details
- WILL HAVE TO PAY IMPORT TAX/DUTY? When importing goods to some countries Import Tax / Duty may apply. Please contact your local Customs Office for details.